Thursday 3 January 2013

Waffle Morning

We found success with a new waffle mix! 'Bobs Red Mill Pancake Mix' made some deliciously fluffy waffles for us.  Topped with maple syrup and accompanied with a pumpkin chai latte, they made for a great breakfast.
We use our waffle maker quite frequently - most often on the weekends. It was a wedding shower present from my parents and is a well loved appliance in our kitchen. I think the reason we use it so often is because it's really easy to clean and doesn't require the skill of flipping pancakes. I always keep my eye out for gluten free pancake/waffle mix I can keep in the pantry for our next special breakfast.

Have you ever used a waffle maker for anything besides waffles? Aside from our potato snowflakes, we've stuck with the norm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment